COINSCRAP FINANCE SL (hereinafter “coinScrap”) wants to ensure that your visit to the website coinscrap.com, to the applications of the brand, as well as any service linked to them and accessed from any device (jointly, in forward “platforms”) is as fluid, reliable and useful as possible. For this purpose and in accordance with Royal Decree 13/2012, which modifies Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that in coinScrap platforms, we use ” cookies “that provide us with the necessary information to optimize your visit.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files placed automatically on your computer or mobile device when you visit virtually any website. These are stored in your Internet browser and contain basic information about your use of the Internet, although they do not identify you personally. Your browser forwards these cookies to the site each time you visit it so that the site recognizes your computer or mobile device and personalizes and improves your experience.
TYPES OF COOKIES
CoinScrap platforms can use the following types of cookies:
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the data of use that the users of the service do.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
DEPENDING ON THE TERM:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the Web page and are deleted at the end of their browsing session, that is, when the user close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the Site is visited. Web.
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own cookies : Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by coinScrap.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by coinScrap.
Through web analytics, information about the personal data of the users is NOT obtained, guaranteeing their privacy. The information obtained is related to the number of users accessing the platforms, the number of page views, the frequency and repetition of the visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal that you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned … Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by coinScrap.
DEACTIVATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your configuration preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, it may worsen your overall user experience, as it will not be personalized and you may not be able to save customized settings such as your login information.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can also change the settings of your browser on your computer or other electronic device that you are using to access our platforms. Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can manage your preferences in the main browsers: